School Vision and Mission:
Adhering to the educational policies of the government and in keeping with the guiding principles of Po Leung Kuk, we attempt to provide a rich English learning environment with a rich three-dimensional approach to education. Our principal “dimension” being, firstly the school motto of “Love, Respect, Diligence and Honesty”, secondly our guiding ethnic of Moral, Intellectual, Physical, Social and Aesthetic development and thirdly a multicultural ethos founded on the core ideas “Stand as One, Make a Difference” and “One Team, One Mind , We Care, We respect”. We aim to foster a vigorous, positive moral attitude, as the basis of a whole-person education of love and caring.
1. Develop a steady and stable DSS school;
2. Reinforce student’s capacity for independent learning as well as bi-literacy and bi-lingualism ;
3. Provide students with opportunities for success and help students to think logically and creatively;
4. Emphasize moral education in the areas of respect, equality and love. Strive for the effective building up of values for a healthy life;
5. Develop students’ cultural awareness and build up an international perspective under the umbrella of multiculturalism, by exposing students to different cultures and teach them to act locally and think globally.