Languages: Education towards bi-literacy and bi-lingualism:
- Chinese subject for Chinese students is taught in Chinese, Except for that subject, all lessons are taught in English.
- Native English and Putonghua teachers teach in language lessons and interact with students during recesses.
- We encourage students to read all kinds of Chinese and English readers every day, parents reading ambassadors visit the school to share books with students.
Moral: Respect for different cultures:
- Different moral topics sharing are held in the morning assemblies to encourage good personality and moral development in our students.
- We learn different cultures and festivals which help students build up a positive world view.
- We emphasize team spirit and discipline training.
- We have a Junior leadership scheme which promotes the virtue of helping others.
Control: Learn to control our body, our sense and our mind:
- We provide various physical, musical and arts activities after school, e.g. golf, Taekwondo, swimming, choir, art club etc., which are open for all students with the goal of achieving a whole person development.
- We have compulsory multi-intelligence lessons every week, e.g. cooking, drama, Hindi, Putonghua tongue twisters, aerobics, grasshopper etc., to develop their potential.
- We encourage students to join all kinds of competitions to build up their confidence and social skills as well as the sense of success.
**There is no elite class system in our school.
To arouse students’ interest in learning English through Drama. To build up thinking skills through
Our department puts a strong emphasis on maintaining the interest of students in the learning of mat
Provide students with opportunities to integrate skills, knowledge and values across the Key Learnin
We believe that Physical Education (P.E) is vital and unique in its contribution to a student’s Phys
Art can play a significant role in the motivation of young people and we are passionate about the im